Thank you to New Chapter Marketing for the following content.
Total Sweet is an exciting sugar alternative that is totally natural and
whose sole ingredient is pure xylitol. Xylitol is generally made from
birch and beech wood (hence ‘xyl’ the Greek word for wood) or
sweetcorn, but can be found in a host of different plants.
Total Sweet is the original and leading xylitol brand in Europe an
we are committed to educating the public on the benefits of this
Although Total Sweet looks and tastes just like sugar, and can be used in exactly the same way in hot drinks, cooking, or sprinkled over fruit and cereals, it is a lot better for you, with many healthy
– A GI value of just 7; about ten times lower than sugar
– Gluten free
– 40% less calories than sugar
– Less than half the ‘available’ carbohydrates of sugar
– Helps prevent tooth decay, reduces plaque and actively promotes healthy teeth
– Beneficial for those on anti-candida diets
– Ideal for dieters and diabetic friendly*
– Total Sweet is totally natural, the average human consumes between 2 and 4 grams of xylitol daily through fruit and other natural sources
– Total Sweet source the highest quality xylitol available and we won’t settle for anything less and nor should you
– As the leading xylitol brand in Europe, Total Sweet are committed to spreading the good news of xylitol
*If in any doubt always consult your doctor. Excessive consumption may have a laxative effect.
Total Sweet suggestions
– Sprinkle Total Sweet on your cereals in the morning to get a slow release of energy to keep you going until lunch
– Create sweet treats made with Total Sweet for healthier snacks that are not only lower in calories than traditional ones, but are also good for your teeth too
– Use Total Sweet in your tea or coffee to get the taste of sugar without worrying about the health of your teeth or all those calories
– Remember Total Sweet can be used just like sugar so there’s no need to change any measurements, simply swap sugar for Total Sweet to make your recipe that much healthier.