Thank you to Taste PR for the following content.
Created by drinks columnist Abbie Moulton, the Baileys Rapsberry Ripple Cooler is an indulgent and treat-worthy cocktail that’s perfectly light and scrumptious for a summer afternoon. This cocktail hits the trend of being perfect for al fresco evenings with its grown-up fruity flavours. It’s the perfect adult treat for picnics and small garden get-togethers!
[0.9 units per serve – recipe serves 2]
100ml Baileys Original Irish Cream [1.8 units]
80ml coconut milk
1 x 500ml tub vanilla ice cream
1 x small bottle raspberry puree, or a tin of raspberries in syrup
Handful of fresh raspberries
Serve in a stemless wine glass / water tumbler
– Blend 100ml Baileys Original Irish Cream with 80ml coconut milk and a handful of ice. You should get a light, foamy mixture
– Add 1 generous spoonful of raspberry puree to the bottom of each glass
– Top with two or three scoops of ice cream
– Drizzle another generous helping of raspberry syrup
– Pour over the Baileys Original Irish Cream & coconut milk mix, so it comes to just below the top of the ice cream
– Drizzle over the raspberry syrup
– Top with fresh raspberries and enjoy!