Thank you to Belle PR for the following content
Paul Kelly’s Boxing Day Turkey Wrap
- Brussel sprouts
- Tortilla wraps
- Leftover stuffing
- Leftover KellyBronze turkey (and skin)
- Kellybronze hot cranberry jelly
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Lay the cooked turkey skin flat in a baking tray and cook in the oven for approx. 10 minutes or until crispy.
- Grab a wrap and spread the mayonnaise and cranberry sauce in the centre. Add the brussel sprouts, turkey, stuffing and once crisped, the delicious turkey crackling.
- Fold over one side of the wrap, followed by the bottom and finally roll over until the filling is fully enclosed.
- Slice in half and enjoy!